Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Video Proposal

After I read the tv monitor, I couldn't believe what was about to happen. Byron stood up, grabbed my hand, asked me twice (I dont remember, because my mind blanked out), and all I did was cry, cry, cry.

I always knew Byron was THE ONE from the first time we met.

Place: Planet Hollywood, Orlando, Florida

http://www.planethollywood.com/restaurants_orlando.htm

Date: July 6, 2009

Attendees: Caitlyn, BJ, Empress, Keri, Dai, Eric, Alli, Hazel, Annie, and US

On the menu: Byron had shrimp alfredo pasta. Sheila had garlic shrimp pasta.

http://www.planethollywood.com/menus/Orlando_Menu_Multi_Aug08.pdf

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you! We send our love and best wishes. Have you set a date yet? Let us know. Love you.

    Melissa Cebollero

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Girl I am SOOO Happy for you! I bout cried watchin the video. I can't express how happy I am for you, after all this time... Love Ya!
    Rae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christy had some beautiful cakes on her event planning site. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU GO GIRL! How exciting! YOU DESERVE IT... and i LOVE the ring.. Great taste! I know you are on cloud 9! I feel you! Love you!

    Kimchee Mae

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy for you.... This is so exciting, Congratulations and if you need help with anything I'm here for you!!!
    Love Ya-

    Fredericka (FLGM)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Guys,

    Just wanted to wish one of my most favorite cousins and his Bride to be the best on your upcoming marriage. I am glad to say that I was there to see and film one of your most memorable moments. I wish you both the best and please know that you can always call on me for anything.

    Luv ya,
    Empress

    ReplyDelete
  7. We wish you the best!!!!!!!!!!!
    Stephanie & Family

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! TINK AND SHEILA
    LOVE ALWAYS, ARCSHERIA

    ReplyDelete